***Updated 18th October 2020***
Thank you so much for supporting us during this difficult time
We are open daily from 10:30am - 5pm
Please help us to ensure the safety of both staff and customers by adhering to the following guidelines;
- Please sanitise your hands when you enter and leave the shop - there is a station for doing this positioned just inside the door and another on the front desk as you leave
- In line with current government requirements, please wear a mask when in the shop
- At busier times a one way system (marked on the floor) will need to be followed. Staff will alert you on entry if this is necessary
- At all times we will now operate a one way system on the stairs. Please use the front blue metal staircase to reach the second floor and the narrow staircase at the rear of the shop to return. There will be signs to direct you.
- At busy times we may need to limit the number of people in the shop and you may be asked to queue outside.
- Please keep a safe distance from staff and other customers who are not in your party
- Unfortunately, our coffee machine will not be in use at this time
- Unfortunately, our customer toilet will not be available at this time
- In addition, there is a screen in place at the front desk and our staff will sanitise their hands between each customer served
- If you have any difficulties that may affect your ability to follow any of these guidelines, please let us know so that we can determine other ways to safely assist you.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
Paul, Heather and the team